• Name: Paul McLerran
  • Locations:Virginia, United States
  •  
  • View my complete profile
  •  
  • Archaeological digs worldwide,archaeology job opportunities,archaeological field schools,worldwide listings of archaeological digs and opportunities, latest archaeological discoveries,and archaeological travel tours.
  • Designed by:

  • Swank Web Style
  •  
  • Powered by Blogger
  •  
  • Blogwise - blog directory
Free Hit Counter

Monday, January 31, 2005

Dig Spotlight: Mount Sinai?

Has the Mount Sinai of Old Testament fame been found? Deep in the Negev desert of Israel lies a mountain that has been identified for millennia as a sacred place. Known today as Mount Karkom (or "Har Karkom"), it has been the subject of a series of investigations by Professor Emanuel Anati, founder and Executive Director of the Centro Camuno di Studi Preistorici in Capo di Ponte, Italy. Investigations have revealed evidence that the mountain functioned as an important religious or cult center dating back to the Paleolithic Age, long before the time of the great pyramids of ancient Egypt. More significantly, Professor Anati's investigations show that this was a primary sacred mountain at the time many scholars identify with the Exodus in the Bible. Further, Professor Anati suggests that Har Karkom may indeed be the very Mount Sinai associated with the biblical events of the Exodus.

This summer, archaeological investigations continue. If you are interested, living accommodations are spartan, but the experience may prove to be one you will never forget.


17 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger jon said...

After we paid for our kids coed summer camp we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

 

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Clickbank Mall said...

Simple Tasks Create Lots of Cash
salary surveys
Are you interested?
salary surveys
Then Try This!
salary surveys

 

At 9:17 AM, Blogger blogger1272 said...

What a great site you have here, I bookmarked it!

I have a penis enlargement reviews related info site. It covers penis enlargement reviews related information.

Check it out when you can. ;)

 

At 5:20 AM, Blogger stony said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a avis car site/blog. It pretty much covers avis car related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

At 7:16 AM, Blogger stony said...

Great blog here! I have a mp3 downloads site/blog. It pretty much covers mp3 downloads related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

At 8:20 PM, Blogger kats blog said...

Hey nice blog, really nice! I just want to let you know I have an travel holland
site - blog too!
It's a free information site with tips and secrets for saving big money on your next vacation!

It mostly deals with travel holland plus other stuff
You Can Save Up to 50% off your next vacation
You Should check it out if you get the chance :-)

 

At 1:13 AM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some united health care of nc
research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out united health care of nc

 

At 12:48 PM, Blogger WellFancyThat said...

Interesting topics and nice blog. Will check back regularly. I have a forex currency trading site that deals with forex currency tradingand blog that also deals with forex currency trading related topics. Drop by if you have a chance.

 

At 10:43 PM, Blogger Free Traffic System said...

Hello,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about forex training vacation on my
href="http://www.WebTradingSystem.com">Forex Trading System
site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free forex training vacation
information.

Kind regards,
Nick

 

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Free Traffic System said...

Hello,

Your blog is great! I found some useful info here. I also give free info about com forex strategy trading. You can seen it on my
href="http://www.timetrapsystem.com">Forex Trading System - Time Trap System
site. Within few days I will upload 100% Free Forex Trading System to it.

If you have time please visit my web site after one week to get some free com forex strategy trading information.

 

At 11:47 PM, Blogger FriendlyGuy1212 said...

Outdoor Clock

 

At 5:23 PM, Blogger chakajo said...

I really enjoy your blogs. They are great!!!

 

At 7:41 PM, Blogger . said...

I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a forex blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Gordon said...

hello, your blog is interesting to read, I have a currency trading website, it is informative and provides many currency charts and real time currency quote. It should be helpful to your trading.

 

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Amon said...

Well done on a great blog Blogger. I was searching for information on roman coins and came across your post Dig Spotlight: Mount Sinai? - not exactly what I was looking for related to roman coins but very interesting all the same!

 

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hi Blogger, I just dropped in on my way back to my Full Moon site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating Dig Spotlight: Mount Sinai?.

 

At 1:28 AM, Blogger Johnny said...

Hello, your blog is inmformative, I just found a brand new forex trading system using both Mathematical and psychlogical approch, hope you can visit and it will be useful to your trading life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home